Woot! Woot! Happy New Year to all of our dear friends, families, colleagues, and clients!!! You guys are wonderful!
2011 was a year of power moves. I was humbled to witness several key players in the DR industry take things to the next level.
Here are some of the fantastic accomplishments our closest friends and partners achieved this year (for privacy purposes I won’t throw any names out there):
- Purchase of a Bio-Diesel Fuel company that won 2 key contracts. This company is now positioned to to dominate the Bio-Diesel space. And yes, it is owned by a Direct Response Marketer that parlayed his profits into this outstanding and unorthodox (for marketers) business.
- A partnership with Anthony Morrrison for the most successful biz op the space has ever seen. The program adds enormous value to its audience.
- CPA focused Ad Network launch that delivered ultra-low CPAs.
- A Daily Deal platform launched that drives the highest quality traffic and converts higher than any other platform we’se seen to date.
- A CRM in the space wiped out all of its competition.
- Rise to positions in government.
Does your adrenaline pump when you read about these accomplishments? Mine does!! Trust me, I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world to have the priviledge to witness my friends achieve excellence. Great minds run in circles.
What was my greatest accomplishment of 2011?
Hands down I discovered my passion this year: Reputation Changer (RC). RC has a laser focus. We provide Fortune 500 Companies, Professional Athletes, Direct Response Brands, Celebrities, and other High Profile individuals with FULL CONTROL of their online reputation.
How do we do it?
Simple: We surround ourselves with the smartest minds in the world and hire top talent. i.e. We utilize Andy Beal’s TrackUR technology and Eric Enge’s SEO best practice guidelines.
Additionally, we have STRONG direct relationships with the AP and a HUGE network of PR5+ Bloggers.
Our power move this year was an acquisition spree of online media outlets and news outlets. Here’s a little secret: The only way to control the media is to BECOME the media.
Two Things I’m Loving:
1. Every week we bring on clients that got burned by smoke and mirror companies like Reputation.com. And while that might be considered “defamation.” I have over a dozen case studies to corroborate the statement in court. What these companies spend months trying to accomplish and epically fail at, we typically accomplish within the first 1-2 weeks.
i.e. Just last week we took on a client that left Reputation.com after 4 months of no results. This individual owns a PE Firm, Real Estate Trust, and is involved in a number of other businesses. Due to 1 unreasonable company that he chose not to invest in, he found his company slandered on anonymous complaint boards.
Within 3 business days of starting on this client’s accounts, no hyperbole, the RC team completely suppressed all negatives from the first page of Google. While I won’t reveal the trade secret that we deployed, I will note that the strategy is new and directly associated with the AP
2. Our top competitor recently made an offer to buy RC out for a handsome amount of money. The offer was summarily turned down. The company is not for sale. Money is ephemeral, love is eternal.
The Naysayers and Negative Nancies
IMPORTANT: Avoid The Unlucky and Unhappy. People are usually unlucky and unhappy for a reason. If you lay with these dogs you’ll eventually catch flees.
I read a post this year by Shoemoney called Sticking Your Pecker Out There. This post really hit the nail on the head.
Anytime you choose to go into business for yourself and SUCCEED, there’s a lot of people that will get jealous. These Negative Nancies will take pot shots at ya, bitch, moan, and complain. Pay them no heed, and do your best to avoid them.
Negative Nancies are more interested in being RIGHT, not RICH. That’s why they find themselves living in trailer parks and spend their entire days thinking about you. HA! Do not allow these fags to rent space in your head. They’re not worth it.
If a Negative Nancy gets out of line SUE her.
Keep your focus on getting rich and surrounding yourself with successful people!!!
Cheers to a prosperous 2012!!!