Today’s Internet shopper is very savvy. They are armed with a wealth of information. They have choices in where, what and how they buy. As a marketer, you work diligently to attract shoppers to your site. When you do, you have to take advantage of the opportunity.
Industry reports indicate that as much as 70% of shoppers, who begin the checkout process, fail to complete it. Most of those abandoned shoppers leave to research pricing at your competitors sites. What if you could save 3%, 5%, 7% of those shoppers and turn them into customers? How would that affect your revenues?
By general rule, it is more expensive to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one. Thus, saving a lost shopper not only impacts your immediate sales revenues but will impact
ConnectMedia’s “eCartSherpa” is a Performance Based, Abandoned Shopping Cart SMS Recovery Platform. When the interested shopper begins the checkout process but exits prior to purchasing, our platform will send a text message to that consumer with an incentive. The consumer can redeem that incentive at the website or click a link in the text message to complete from their mobile device.
On average, 5% of the consumers who receive the text message convert to customers. The other 95% are put into a “drip” marketing campaign. These consumers have expressed initial interest in your product.
On your behalf, we will keep the dialogue going through a series of text messages over a specified period of time. Consumer data collected from your sites will only be used to promote your products or services. All consumers have the ability to “opt out” and the methodology behind the text messages is to be non-intrusive.
How It Works
This Guest Post Was Provided By Connect Media:
About ConnectMedia Ventures:
ConnectMedia Ventures is a premier Performance Based, Mobile Technology Marketing Firm based in Chicago Illinois. Our Mobile Lead Conversion Platform is used to generate revenues through increased conversions of mobile users accessing traditional web properties, saving lost sales/partials/C2C consumers and generating additional mobile traffic to client offers.
We are compensated only through success which keeps our company goals closely aligned with our clients’ goals.
For more information, please contact: