Ted Dhanik is one of the most prolific direct response marketers I know. Unlike most display networks operators, Engage:BDR is specifically built for direct response marketers by direct response marketers. Currently Engage:BDR is the #1 display network in AU, UK, CA, BR, FR & IE per http://quantcast.com/bnmla.com.
Engage:BDR just did a ground-up revamp of First-Impression, their self-serve RTB platform. The new platform features over five times as many sites as the original platform, as well as four times as many mobile sites. First-Impression boasts a brand new user-friendly intuitive interface and works in real-time. Further updated features include:
- New UI – Cut campaign setup time in half with our intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface. (Display and Mobile)
- Revamped site list – Lightning-fast and more comprehensive than ever before. (Display and Mobile)
- Premium inventory is now being directly piped in from the engage:BDR display network. You will now have the ability to bid on the same site-specific, above-the-fold, first through fifth impression inventory that we purchase specifically for our fully managed performance campaigns! (Display)
- Site analytics now reveal banner sizes and optimize granularly to banner size to increase your ROI. (Display and Mobile)
- Site filter allows users to filter by demographics/geography and other targets. This data is powered by Compete, an industry leader in online behavior data. (Display and Mobile)
- Adjust bids on the fly from both the main dashboard as well as site linkage levels. (Display and Mobile)
- New robust back-end, lighting-fast UI, and intuitive new reporting capabilities. (Display and Mobile)
- Utilize WhatRunsWhere to spy on the competition and leverage their learnings to make the most of your advertising budget.
- Find your audience by leveraging competitors’ media buy data! (Display and Mobile)
- Realtime, up-to-the minute stats. (Display and Mobile)
- Day-parting (Display and Mobile)
- All targeting features optimized (Mobile)
First Impression is open for beta testing. To learn more, please contact Ted Dhanik via [email protected]